Roller Trainer Black 26″-28″ Steel Black
You Save: $84.00 (50%)
Even in rainy, windy and snowy weathers, you can train effectively and comfortably from home, with your own bike. The bike roller trainer is suitable for bikes of wheel sizes from 66 cm (26″) to about 71 cm (28″) and 700C, making it compatible with most popular bicycles. Thanks to mechanical resistance and quick-release speed knob, the roller trainer enables you to train effectively and securely. After training, you can fold up your roller trainer to save space, which is ideal for easy transport. Additionally, the stable roller trainer is classy and can handle up to 150 kg.
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 61 x 55 x 38 cm (W x D x H)
- Maximum loading capacity: 150 kg
- Suitable for bikes with 26″-28″ and 700C wheel size
- With mechanical brake to adjust the resistance
- Equipped with quick release speed knob
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
How do refunds work?