- Our Warranty Policy does not limit any rights and remedies that may be available under the Australian Consumer Law for any product sold through the Fitness Equipments Platform.
- Fitness Equipments generally offers a 12-month warranty on most products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please do refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
- A warranty claim will not be accepted if the fault or damage is due to:
- The wear and tear of normal use.
- A product that has been improperly assembled or modified.
- A product that has been misused or abused.
- Wear and tear caused by inadequate maintenance or care (e.g. fabric, leather, wood) or damage as a result of improper use
- Only external product packaging is damaged.
- Warranty claims will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We may take the following measures, depending on the type of damage:
- Send missing parts (if applicable).
- Suggest a method of self-repair (if applicable).
- Replace the product (subject to availability & if can’t be fix).
- Offer an alternative product; or
- Offer a partial or full credit voucher or refund, as applicable.
How to claim your warranty for damaged goods or missing parts
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp message at +61 413 097 370 with the below-mentioned details to claim your product under warranty.
- order number
- the quantity of each product and/or part missing, faulty or damaged; and
- an image or video (of acceptable quality) of the product that clearly shows:
- the fault or damage (if applicable)
- what part is missing (if applicable);
- the product in the original packaging (if applicable); and/or
- the photo of the product’s instruction manual with the fault or damage and/or missing part indicated, for example by circling the area damaged or from which a part is missing (if applicable).In addition, please provide a brief explanation of the fault or damage, and what you are requesting, i.e. refund, credit or replacement of parts/product.
Claiming a warranty: Things to remember
- Please provide images and videos of acceptable quality so we can measure the claim.
- Upon receiving the necessary details, and validating the claim, we will dispatch the missing part as soon as possible after confirming the spare part is available.
Damaged Goods on Arrival
- If you’re eligible for a refund for damaged goods on arrival or missing parts, the refund will be issued to the original payment method. Refunds cannot be issued to an account or credit card other than the one used to place the order.
- If you need a replacement or spare part, please contact us so that we can inform you whether you need to return the product.
- If an incorrect product is returned to our warehouse or to us, we will not be liable for these products or have any obligation to return them to you.
- Please do not attempt to return the product without approval
Change of Mind Policy
We do not accept change of mind refund requests for:
- health and safety products.
- Personal use products, like; Mattress, bedding or kind of products for hygiene purposes
- bulk purchases (including by pallet or pick up); or
- products that are opened (i.e. are not unopened in their original packaging).
Otherwise, we only consider a change of mind refund request if this is made within 14 days after the item is delivered to the customer. If you happen to claim for the refund request after this period, the change of mind refund request could be rejected. Some products are subject to a different change of mind policy as per their warranty and return period.
How to Claim Your Refund Under Change of Mind Policy
Mail us at email@example.com with the pictures or video (or an acceptable quality) that shows the condition of the received product and an explanation about why you would like to return the product.
If a change of mind request is accepted from our end, and: once you have been provided with the return label,
- we will refund the item price minus initial postage, return postage and a restocking fee of 15% of the item price; or
- if you have not been provided with the return label, we will refund the item price minus initial postage and a restocking fee of 15% of the item price; and/or
- If you change your mind before you receive the ordered item and require the action of Return to Sender (RTS), we will refund the item price minus initial postage and a restocking fee of 15% of the item price. Refunds for RTS will be provided after the item is received at our/supplier warehouse facility.
We aim to process your order quickly so in most cases your order is final upon payment received, plus we are sending products from different warehouses located Australia-wide, So we have set up an Automated Order fulfilment system. So if it's processed then we can't hold and cancel the order straight away.
If the order has been processed then restocking fees apply on cancellation of order, as mentioned above in point 3 of the Change of Mind Policy.
Please do not send your order back to the manufacturer.
We do sell some products ranging from different manufacturers & suppliers, so we try our best to match stock levels, still, in cases, if the products are out of stock with them while purchased from our website, we will cancel the order & apply for a refund of the full amount via the original payment method.
Still, In some cases, we may be able to cancel your order, if the order has not been processed due to any reason. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org