If you??re looking to get fit or stay jacked the new PROFLEX HULKFIT Needle Bearing Olympic Barbell by Proflex is a commercial-grade bar making it ideal for those looking for gear that will stand the test of time. Built and designed with durability and performance in mind, it??s no surprise the great reception it??s received from the US Market.The HULKFIT measures 220cm in total length, weighs in at 20kg and is zinc coated for superior rust prevention. The Olympic sleeves, measuring 395mm each, features a slightly etched steel finish to ensure plate sliding during lifts is kept to a minimum.The bar features moderately aggressive knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks for Olympic and Powerlifting and a center knurling for back squat grip. The HULKFIT is shipped in an ultra-tough cylinder to protect it during transport. With a recommended 700lb maximum weight load, the HULKFIT is the heavy-duty barbell you have been looking for!
GREAT FOR OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING
- Olympic weightlifting is a great way to tighten and tone your body. This barbell is designed to hold up to 700 lb. so you can perform a variety of strength training exercises. You can do squats, deadlifts, overhead lifts, bench presses, lunges, and more with this powerful piece of equipment.
- Each sleeve has 4 high quality needle bearings and a brass bushing to provide maximum spin and rotation compared to ball bearing and bushing systems. This contributes to safe Olympic weightlifting movements and other intense lifts, while providing great whip action to enhance each lift.
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- Our barbell is made of durable, cold-rolled steel. This high-quality steel material ensures that your Olympic bar will last you a lifetime. It will make an excellent addition to any home gym.
- Whether you??re a professional bodybuilder or just a beginner, this Olympic barbell can help you gain greater muscle mass. It??s great for both upper and lower body workouts. With this bar, you can target your biceps, triceps, deltoids, and lats. You can even work your glutes, hamstrings, calves, and quads.
- Working out means working up a sweat. Fortunately, our Olympic bar features a diamond-knurling that is designed to give you a secure grip.