DescriptionActive Kids means Happy Kids
Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they’re great for when family and friends with children visit.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh.
Trampoline roof:This removable trampoline roof cover allows kids to have fun under the shade. Designed to block the sun but let water through so it will not fill with rain water.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 80kg
- Number of Legs: 6 (3 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 6
- Number of Springs: 48
- Frame: Galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN USA
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 216cm
- Entry / Mat height: 51cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 40kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 8ft (2.44m)
- 1 x 8ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Tidy
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- A: 130 x 49 x 16cm – 21kg
- B: 121 x 33 x 15cm – 21kg
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
How do refunds work?