STAG TABLE TENNIS TABLE AMERICAS 16 – ITTF APPROVED – BRAND NEW
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
DescriptionSTAG TABLE TENNIS TABLE AMERICAS 16 -? ITTF APPROVED – RRP $1500
- DIMENSION: The Table features size of 2740*1525*760 mm & Top Thickness of 25mm
- FRAME SIZE & WHEELS: Frame Size:: 20*30mm & Wheel Size: 100mm, There are total eight wheels in the table four with lock and four without lock
- ITTF APPROVED: This Table has been used in many top national and state level competitions
- DUPONT POLYURETHANE ANTIGLARE PAINT: Best quality paint which provides uniform and consistent bounce It also protects the surface and makes the table durable
- PLAYBACK MODE: Play solo with Playback mode Just unfold one half of the Table and start training without a partener
- 10 MINUTES ASSEMBLY TIME: This table can be easily installed in quick time After the game just fold the table and store wherever you want
- WEIGHT: Net Weight: 132 KG, Package Weight: 142 KG
- Stag Tables are manufactured from International quality wood, plywood and metal which makes it strong and durable
- Strong and Sturdy Table with zero vibration during game time
- Pickup available only in?Brisbane;?2/81 Centenary Place Logan Village 4207 (To the right of TYRES AND MORE. Second unit)?Ph: 07-30777041?
- We offer free delivery in Brisbane in some metro area (exclude CBD office).?
- Please CONTACT US for a delivery quote if outside free delivery areas.
- Please allow 7-14 days in transit, in most cases, it will be quicker.
- Due to OH&S delivery can only be to the ground level. Courier/Driver cannot help you take it through any sized flight of stairs; you will need to arrange people to be there if this is an issue
- For CBD delivery; please ensure there are capable people to help with the?unloading of the truck?and moving the product from the truck to the destination, as the driver will be unable to help if it is an office building. Please also ensure that there is suitable parking in the area.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.