Men’s Premium Self-Winding Transparent Body Zebra Wood Watches
5 IN STOCK
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 installments of $44.41 by
Looking for a chic and enchanting wrist watch that will make you the envy of your peers? Then look no further than this gorgeous zebra wooden watch that has been uniquely designed with you in mind. Made from genuine zebra wood that is popular for its durability, this zebra wooden wrist watch is built to last and is absolutely worth the money spent purchasing it.
- Self-Winding Movement – No more buying batteries as this watch senses the motion of your arms and wrist throughout the day to provide enough force to wind it up automatically.
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Water Resistant – This watch is splash and rain resistant, so even if you get caught in the rain while coming home from work, rest assured, this watch won’t malfunction in any way.
- Double Fold-In Clasp – Unique and convenient, the double fold clasp fitted onto the band of your Zebra wooden watch allows you to get the perfect fit each and every time you slip the timepiece on your wrist.
- Featuring a Transparent Body That Showcases The Mechanical Gears Inside. Eye-Catching Appearance – The rustic appeal of zebra wood, along with a transparent body that shows the mechanical gears inside gives the watch a raw and gritty vibe that is immensely appealing.
- Suitable for All – Link bands are provided so the watch can be worn on wrists of all sizes.
You can never have too many watches – this trendy zebra wooden watch is a must-have as it will make a splendid addition to your collection.
Made using zebra wood, this watch has a light brown color with dark blackish brown streaks vaguely resembling a zebra’s stripes (hence the name!). The combination of light and dark hues looks amazing.
Easier to Maintain
Being an automatic watch, it doesn’t require any winding or special care even if you wear it on a daily basis.
Great Power Reserve
The watch comes with a power reserve of up to 36 hours! Even when the power runs out, you don’t have to hand-wind it. In fact, you don’t need to wear this watch every day to ensure it stays activated – it works brilliantly as long as it stays in motion.
This is a truly fabulous watch! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and place your order now.
- Wilds Luxury Self-Winding Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding (No battery needed)
- Display: hours – minutes – seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
Dimensions & Materials
Case Diameter: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Glass Face: 4.8 cm (1.89 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.1 cm (0.43 in)
- Band Width: 2.3 cm (0.91 in)
- Frame Material: Zebra Wood/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Zebra Wood
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.