Men’s Premium Self-Winding Transparent Body Kosso Wood Watches
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Available on orders from $5–$5,000
The chic watch will make your friends envious for sure! This gorgeous watch is made from Kosso wood, well-known for its durability. It is great for daily wear. Since the wood watch has a self-winding movement, you are spared the hassle of buying batteries.
The watch movement is automatic, and it is much easier to maintain compared to battery-operated ones. It requires no winding or special care even if it’s worn every day. It has a power reserve of 36 hours! However, you don’t really need to wear an automatic watch every day to keep it activated. As long as it stays in motion, there is no need to hand-wind it after the power reserve is exhausted. The workmanship of the automatic Kosso watch entails intense precision and extensive knowledge by an artisan, much more than a quartz watch. Moreover, since wooden watches exude a rustic vibe, every facet has to be polished perfectly.
When it comes to timekeeping, the Kosso watch won’t fail you. Automatic watches are extremely accurate as they scarcely lose three seconds per day. If you worry about maintenance, self-winding watches like these need to be oiled and serviced about every five years, so you can continue to flaunt it proudly for a long time indeed! And compared to the quartz watch, no battery ever needs replacing.
- Men’s Limited Edition Series
- Self-Winding Watch, No Battery Required!
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Featuring a Transparent Body That Showcases The Mechanical Gears Inside
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
This watch comes in a lovely gift box so you can present it to someone special – go ahead and order yours today!
- Wilds Luxury Self-Winding Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding (No battery needed)
- Display: hours – minutes – seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
Dimensions & Materials
Case Diameter: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Glass Face: 4.8 cm (1.89 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.1 cm (0.43 in)
- Band Width: 2.3 cm (0.91 in)
- Frame Material: Kosso/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Kosso
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.