Men’s Premium Self-Winding Transparent Body Ambila Ebony Wood Watches
5 IN STOCK
Yes, you may have other collections of wrist watches, but without our Ambila & Ebony wooden watch, your watch collection isn’t complete yet and missing a vital piece that clearly fits the puzzle. Known for its durability all thanks to the materials used to produce it, our Ambila & Ebony wooden watch is built to last, hence, giving you your money’s worth.
- With an impressive self-winding movement technology, watch lovers have a watch they can absolutely rely on day and night. More so, this technology means they wouldn’t have to spend extra money purchasing batteries.
Remarkable Appearance – The watch is visually appealing to say the least, especially due to the transparent body so the mechanical gears are visible underneath the surface of the dial.
- Robust – Made with a combination of ebony and ambila wood, the watch is sturdy and highly durable. Moreover, the dial is made using tempered glass that is resistant to nicks and scratches.
- Daily Wear – This wooden watch comes with a splash and rain resistant feature, so you can wear it every day without worrying about water seeping in and causing a malfunction or glitch.
- Adjustable – The double fold clasp fitted onto the band of this wooden watch allows you to get the perfect fit each and every time you wear it.
- Double Fold-In Clasp – Unique and convenient, the double fold clasp fitted onto the band of our Ambila and Ebony wooden watch allows you to get the perfect fit each and every time you slip the timepiece on your wrist.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
- Wilds Luxury Self-Winding Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding (No battery needed)
- Display: hours – minutes – seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
A sophisticated watch that exudes a raw, yet attractive vibe – this spectacular timepiece is just what you need to turn heads at the next gathering.
Ambila and ebony make an outstanding combination with the dark tones of ebony contrasting beautifully against the light brown & cream shades of ambila. This watch will be a one-of-a-kind timepiece for sure!
Rustic meets chic in this attractive watch, so it can be worn at formal occasions such as meetings and conferences, and at casual gatherings such as meeting friends at the bar after a hectic week at work.
Getting the perfect gift for a friend or loved one can be quite challenging sometimes, but guess what? No one will reject a gift of an Ambila & Ebony wooden watch. Interestingly, our Ambila & Ebony wooden watch comes in a uniquely packaged gift, hence, you wouldn’t have to go overboard with your budget to get a perfect gift your friends and loved ones will appreciate.
Dimensions & Materials
Case Diameter: 5.9 cm (2.32 in)
- Glass Face: 4.8 cm (1.89 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.1 cm (0.43 in)
- Band Width: 2.3 cm (0.91 in)
- Frame Material: Ambila & Ebony/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Ambila & Ebony
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
Gift Box Included
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.