Men’s Personalized Engrave Kosso Wood Watches – Custom Engraving
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
5 IN STOCK
Personalized watches are the rage now, so this custom engraved Kosso wood watch should definitely be on the top of your list when you rack your mind about what to give loved ones!
- Handcrafted – The watch is painstakingly made by hand, so you can gauge the skilled workmanship and effort invested into creating this stunning timepiece.
- Attractive – Every facet of the watch is polished in order to preserve the natural aura of this wooden timepiece. The luster is brilliantly reflected!
- Precision Movement – Never miss meetings, conferences, or appointments again! Thanks to its Japanese quartz movement, this watch maintains accuracy and always displays the right time.
- Great Fit – This watch comes with a double fold-in clasp made of stainless steel, so you get a good fit without any discomfort. Being ultra-lightweight ensures you can wear it for hours.
- Custom Engraving – Want to express your thoughts and emotions for loved ones? There is space for a custom engraving on the back for you to add whatever text you wish. All you have to do is give us the message and it will be beautifully embedded. It is truly a unique and one-of-a-kind accessory with a personalized touch.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
Made of Kosso wood, this watch is robust with excellent longevity. The dial is made of tempered glass that is resistant to nicks and scratches. In addition, the wooden surface won’t get chipped easily. Best of all, this timepiece will maintain its stylish appearance for years to come.
This watch is extremely lightweight and compact. Also, a band adjustment tool is provided so you can make an adjustment to fit your wrist size.
This watch makes a wonderful gift for occasions like birthdays, holidays, graduations, farewell parties, and so on. The recipient will love the gift and your thoughtful gesture!
The watch comes with a lovely gift box. Order now!
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 5.5 cm (2.16 in)
- Glass Face: 3.7 cm (1.45 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.15 cm (0.45 in)
- Band Width: 2.5 cm (0.98 in)
- Frame Material: Kosso Wood
- Band Material: Kosso Wood
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
In Australia, we use sustainable packaging.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.