Men’s Personalized Engrave Ebony & Rosewood Watches – Custom Engraving
5 IN STOCK
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 installments of $16.39 by
Want to stand out from the crowd? Simply put on this watch – it not only looks fascinating, but it is made with premium quality materials and highly durable as well. Carry it with poise!
- Ideal For Husband, Boyfriend, Father, Son, Bridegroom, Boss and So On
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design
- Engraving Service – Your Own Message on the Back Cover of the Watch
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
The striking contrast of rich, red Rosewood and dark Ebony ensures that the watch is truly a statement piece. Naturally durable and lightweight, wood is a comfortable choice and will not irritate sensitive skin. Scratchproof glass further enhances the longevity of the watch which is perfectly completed by the Japanese quartz movement and effortlessly chic, black, analogue face.
Wood boasts natural variations which ensure that each watch is truly unique. There will be no unexpected variations in your schedule as you will benefit from the accuracy of a Japanese quartz movement. The watch is secured by a tri-fold, stainless steel clasp which also delivers the perfect fit.
Already a one-off, due to the unique grain and hue of each piece of wood, the Ebony and Rosewood Watch can also be personalised to create an exclusive and matchless piece. Your message of up to 40 characters (including spaces) delivers a memorable and stylish gift of time.
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 5.5 cm (2.16 in)
- Glass Face: 3.7 cm (1.45 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 1.15 cm (0.45 in)
- Band Width: 2.5 cm (0.98 in)
- Frame Material: Ebony & Rose Wood
- Band Material: Ebony & Rose Wood
- Tempered Glass/Scratch Proof
Gift Box Included
In Australia, we use sustainable packaging.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.