Men’s Multi-Function Custom Kosso Wooden Watch – Personalize Your Watch
5 IN STOCK
DescriptionFor watch lovers who are looking for a timeless piece to add to their collections of watches, you’ll absolutely be impressed by our Kosso Wood Watches. From design to finishing, our uniquely designed Kosso Wood Watch has everything to give you a wow experience.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
- Wear It In Any Situation In Your Daily Life With Ease
- Amazing Gift For Any Event
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant
An elegant watch for all occasions, this contemporary timepiece should be a part of every collection!
- Durable – Apart from Kosso wood being resistant to getting chipped easily, the dial is made with tempered glass that is scratch proof.
- Alluring – Reddish brown hues of Kosso wood is quite eye-catching, and combined with black, silver, and gold used in the large dial, the effect is trendy and fashionable. The design is ultra lightweight, so you barely feel it on your wrist and you can wear it for hours without any discomfort.
- Remarkable Present – Suitable for all occasions, as it reflects your desire to be successful in life, this watch makes an incredible gift.
- Double Fold-In Clasp – Unique and convenient, the double fold clasp fitted onto the band of this Kosso wooden watch allows you to get the perfect fit each and every time you slip the timepiece on your wrist.
- Ethically Sourced Wood – The watch is made with Kosso wood–famous for its sturdiness and durability, sourced from a sustainable forest. Thus, this wooden timepiece is eco-friendly, and won’t harm the environment in any way.
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 46mm (1.8 in)
- Glass Face: 30.5mm (1.2 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 13mm (0.5 in)
- Band Width: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Frame Material: Kosso Wood
- Band Material: Kosso Wood
Time will only tell how much this wood watch will simplify and enhance your days. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds Wood watch now!
In Australia, we use sustainable packaging.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.