POOL TABLE 8FT #EASY INSTALLATION# SNOOKER BILLIARD TABLE NET POCKETS with 19mm TT Top
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- 25mm?(1 inch) Thickness MDF playing surface board
- Please note other pool tables in the market use thinner tops as well as lighter materials, our tables are 1 inch thickness top?and weigh approximately 150kg, this allows the table to be extremely durable and strong, increasing the lifespan of the table overall.?
- Table Size: 2.45m x 1.30m x 0.85m
- Standard 8Ft x 4Ft Pool Table size, used in pubs
- 50mm extra thick legs
- Blue felt, Walnut timber finish
- Easier and quicker installation (1 hour compared to the ball return table 2-3 hours).?
- High speed wool felt playing surface
- A good choice if you are looking for solidness and durability
- Leather and Net pockets
- Adjustable feet provided. Can adjust in height of about 1 inch
- This table can be used both indoors and outdoors, but we do not recommend storing it outdoors
- Our tables are heavier and much more durable than our competitors table.?
- Full (Professional) size Table Tennis Top
- 19mm MDF Board (Bounces better than the 10mm, and is more durable)
- Standard dimensions: 274cm x 152cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Includes 2 Rackets/3 Balls/1 Net
- Fits up to 9Ft tables
- 19mm Table Tennis top gives a better ball bounce, it’s also heavier and more solid.
- 2 Quality?wooden handle 1/2 cue sticks.
- 1?Cross pool assist?cue
- 1 Score Counter
- 1 Set of?Pool balls
- 1 Set of Snooker balls
- 1 Set of Kelly pool
- 1 wall mountable cue stand
- 1 Triangle
- 1 Box of chalk
- 1 Chalk holder
- 1 Wooden table brush
- 1 Water-resistant table cover
- We offer free delivery in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Perth in some metro area
- Note: Freight charge applied for delivery to the CBD office.
- Please use the freight calculator for a delivery quote.?Please allow 7-14 days to transit
- For far remote country areas, we?can offer?depot pickup which may be a much cheaper option than the quoted to door delivery.?
- For certain far remote country areas that courier service can not cover, they will call to arrange a drop point. Additional charge may apply.
- Due to OH&S delivery can only be to the ground level / front door. Courier/Driver cannot help you take it through any sized flight of stairs; you will need to arrange people to be there if this is an issue
- For CBD delivery; please ensure there are capable people to help with the?unloading of the truck?and moving the product from the truck to the destination, as the driver will be unable to help if it is an office building. Please also ensure that there is suitable parking in the area.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.