Ab Crunch Machine (Seated position)
Our new AB Crunch Machine is compact and effective. It is designed for the home gym but is strong enough to use at the gym. The Ab Crunch Machine features heavy-duty, construction and high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop upholstery. The Ab Crunch Machine is built to take the punishment of the most rigorous of workouts. With its “Class A” rating, the Ab & Back Machine comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. It is unmatched in its class. The AB Crunch Machine will give you the solid and intense workout you want and will withstand the pounding of your workout regimen for many years to come!
The Ab Crunch Machine will help you reach your fitness goals and build your core ab and back strength. Its design allows you to enjoy a huge range of exercises including ab and back workouts as well as back rehab exercises! A fit and strong body starts at the core. Our Ab Crunch Machine helps you build that core strength, including ripped abs and powerful back muscles. The Ab Crunch Machine will work your upper and middle abs in multiple crunch positions as well as your upper, mid and lower back.
- Allows for the best abdominal and high, mid and lower back exercises to build a rock solid physique!
- Quality padding provides comfort and safety
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Rotary range of motion adjustments allows start positions to fit every body type.
- Adjustable seat height and foot bracing for comfortable body alignment throughout your workout.
- Easy adjustment provided by pull pin allows easy adjustment for a full range of exercises from abdominal to back
- Full-body workout provided by the strongest and most versatile ab and back machines on the market.
- Quick and easy adjustments.
- Non-Slip feet affords a safe and stable workout.
- Built to last – high quality heavy-gauge steel design that supports even the most rigorous of workouts.
- High density foam padding – strong and durable; high density gym quality foam padding adds comfort and safety
- Commercial grade upholstery has a rip-stop feature
- Environmentally friendly powder coating
- Sewn seats enhance comfort and allows for long-lasting use.
- Assembly required.
· Weight Rating: 275kg
· Weight: 34.4kg
NOTE: Weight Plates are NOT included.
1 x Ab Back Crunch Abdominal Machine
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.