54 Piece Outdoor Giant Jenjo Wooden Block Game 81cm
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- Latitude Pay
DescriptionJumbo Jenjo 81cm Specifications: Jumbo Jenga consists of 54 sanded wooden block Height is 81cm at the beginning Rules Included & drinking game Ages: 8yrs+ Jumbo Jenjo is played by taking one block out of the tower at a time & placing it on top. The game finishes once a block/blocks falls from the tower. Unfortunately our?courier drivers do not delivery to P.O Box addresses, so if you have an alternative address like an office or workplace we can delivery to this would make the process smoothly.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
How do refunds work?