Fitness Abdominal Waist Trainer Cardio Machine Weight Body Shaper Sit Up Yoga Bench
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
40 IN STOCK
Our multifunctional Abdominal Trainer utilises the plank position and sit-ups to combine them into a remarkable core-building exercise. You kneel on the soft foam pads, hold onto the comfortable handlebar, and pull yourself up to perform abdominal crunches. The roller wheels glide on the double sliding rails to facilitate your movements smoothly without jerking or rocking, so that you can exercise your muscles easily without straining your body. It is the ultimate fitness equipment to complete your home fitness workout and will reward you with beautifully sculpted bodylines. The highly versatile and compact workout station not only helps with toning and strengthening your muscles, it also helps with improving efficiency of your cardio-vascular system and burning extra calories and reducing fat faster. The workout intensity can be easily and quickly adjusted by adjusting the angle of the machine to three possible positions. Featuring durable powder-coated steel frame construction, foam rollers and non-slip feet, the abdominal trainer can easily withstand even high-intensity exercises. And best of all, it is fully foldable and portable, and highly convenient for storage.
High-grade powder-coated steel frame construction
3-level adjustable height
Double sliding rail
Foam roller to protect knees
Anti-slip capped feet
Quick and easy assembly
Full body workout that combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body; your back, abs, buns, legs, and arms.
Frame: Powder-coated steel
Folded dimensions: 115cm x 41cm x 17cm
Expanded dimensions: 69-111cm x 41cm x 76-91cm
Maximum weight capacity: 100kg
1 x Abdominal Trainer
1 x Assembly Instructions
|Dimensions||91 × 42 × 16 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.