Kids’ Bicycle Trailer with Extra Connector Yellow 36 kg
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
This kids’ bicycle trailer and trailer coupling set offers a comfortable and safe ride for children when out cycling. The bicycle trailer is suitable for 1 to 2 kids with a combined maximum weight of 36 kg. Its 5-point safety harness system offers optimal security for your kids. Made of heavy-duty steel, this bike trailer is very sturdy and durable. The all-weather canopy and mesh screen protect your kids from rain or sun rays, while two transparent side windows provide a great view on the road. This child bicycle trailer has a quick release hitch for easy attachment to a bike. It features high-visibility colouring and wheel reflectors for maximum safety. Two inner pockets and one rear compartment provide ample storage space for food, toys and other necessities. This bike trailer can also be folded for easy storage and transport. A safety flag is also included in delivery for added visibility. Assembly is really easy. The extra heavy-duty connector will come in very handy if you want to use your bicycle trailer with multiple bicycles. This bicycle trailer coupling is made of iron. Thanks to its easy installation and quick coupling and uncoupling, it is very convenient to use. Just attach a coupling to all bicycles in your household and you are set to use the trailer with all of them!
- Bicycle trailer:
- Colour: Yellow and black
- Frame material: Steel
- Overall size with drawbar: 125 x 85 x 94 cm (L x W x H)
- Seating compartment dimensions: 60 x 28 x 56 cm (W x D x H)
- Maximum load capacity: 36 kg
- Suitable for 1 or 2 children
- Lightweight construction
- All-weather canopy & mesh screen
- Transparent side windows
- Bright colouring and wheel reflectors for high visibility
- 5-point safety harness system
- A safety flag is also included
- 2 small pockets inside and 1 rear storage compartment
- Foldable for easy storage or transport
- Easy to assemble
- Extra trailer coupling connector:
- Colour: Black
- Material: Iron
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 2.9 x 4 cm (L x W x H)
- With angled connector
- Easy installation and handling
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 18 months.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Want itCreate your account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get itWe pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own itChoose how you pay us back over time, interest free
Reusable accountWe give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
Interest freeNo interest, hidden fees or upfront payments
Flexible paymentsChoose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We own easyWe only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee. That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.